[Equest-users] Using different roof heights

Tom Sherman TJSherman at pcxenergy.com
Fri Mar 27 13:07:36 PDT 2009

I'm a new user and I'm trying to model a factory with 4 different roof
heights.  The 32 ft roof is over a freezer at minus 10 degrees F, and 3
other heights cover the office and different factory spaces.  I don't see a
way of creating different roof heights.  All I can think of is building 4
different buildings separately, but that creates a number of big problems
for the simulations. Any help offered will be greatly appreciated.

Tom Sherman