[Equest-users] SS-G versus LS-A

Josh Doherty jdoherty at dcengineering.net
Tue Mar 31 10:54:00 PDT 2009

I am trying to compare the required heating and cooling for a particular zone from my eQuest model with calculations from Elite software.  What eQuest detailed output report should I look at to determine the max cooling and heating required for a particular space/zone?  Does anybody know why there is such a difference between the max cooling load from the SS-G Zone Loads Summary and LS-A Space Peak Loads Summary?  Thanks for your help and time.

Josh Doherty