[Equest-users] How to clear results file tree in eQuest

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:01:16 PST 2009

Thanks Robby for your response.  Also, I just love how when you put a
question 'out there' (you know to the Universe) it sends you an answer
back...I decided that maybe I should "right-click" on the project names in
the tree and see what options that gives me.

Low-and-behold!, It asks you if you want to delete the project listing and
its results from the viewing tree.  So there, now we have two ways to do
that.

p.s.  I am running eQuest 3.63 (beta) version, so the right-click option
might only be available in that version.  I haven't checked the other
versions for this capability.

Cheers,
Pasha