[Equest-users] Ecotect v5.6 To Equest

Reilman, Andrew areilman at syska.com
Fri Mar 6 11:16:31 PST 2009

Hi Pawan,
I have tried this as well.  I could not get it to work either.  I did not spend too much time on it though.  This would be a great workflow if we can figure the translation out.  Specifically; you could bring GBXML into Ecotect from ACAD/Revit and export to eQuest.  Even if this was just for the geometry, it would be a great time saver.

Andrew Reilman, P.E., LEED(r) AP
Mechanical Engineer
Syska Hennessy Group, Inc.

 Syska Hennessy Group

11500 W. Olympic Blvd.,
Suite 680
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Tel: 310.254.3894
Fax: 310.473.7468
Email: areilman at syska.com
http://www.syska.com

A member company of SH Group, Inc.

This email and any files transmitted with it are the property of SH Group, Inc. and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. The information contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information and unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.

Message: 1