[Equest-users] missing zones

Hernandez, Arturo ahernandez at owpp.com
Tue Mar 10 15:43:01 PDT 2009

There is a limit to how many zones you could add to each shell.  You might want to add more shells if you really need to model all the zones. Just be careful you remove exterior walls when you are in the detailed mode.

ARTURO HERNANDEZ, LEED AP

Mechanical Engineering

OWP/P

111 West Washington Street | Suite 2100

Chicago, Illinois 60602-2714

312.960.8324 Direct | 312.827.8324 Fax | ahernandez at owpp.com | www.owpp.com

ARCHITECTURE | INTERIORS | ENGINEERING | PLANNING | CONSULTING | DESIGN/BUILD

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL