[Equest-users] Electrical loads

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 07:10:33 PDT 2009

I would hardly say that residential internal loads are inconsequential.  You
can get average yearly energy use for refrigerators and washing machines
from the energy star website.  You'll then have to break it down into power
density and a yearly use schedule.  Also check out:

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/recs/recs2001/enduse2001/enduse2001.html

for general appliance yearly energy use.  Funny thing is that residential
apartment lighting seems to be the most difficult parameter to nail down.

--
Karen