[Equest-users] Making best use of custom footprint and zones in eQuest

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Mon Mar 30 05:21:50 PDT 2009

If the boundaries of your zones are within 1' of the boundaries of your
footprint then eQUEST creates and exterior wall.  Otherwise, it creates an
interior wall or no wall.

Adding walls is fairly easy -- its often best to copy another wall (right
click and the create another exterior wall) and then change the parent
space and set the reference vertex appropriately.  If the wall is in the
wrong location, simply change the vertex reference until the wall "moves"
around to the right location.