[Equest-users] HVAC Energy Question

Scott Lingerfelt scott.lingerfelt at gmail.com
Sat May 2 20:58:54 PDT 2009

Anyone,

I have used EnergyPlus in the past and now changed to eQuest 3.61b!

I am testing the eQuest 3.61b and have a question.  I have a model provided
by others and it is very close to real world condition.

I am trying to change the packaged HVAC system for a sales area by raising
the cooling setpoint and seeing the overall savings we can gain from this!
We are running the cooling from 70-75 degrees and do not see a change in the
overall energy savings.  Is there any other setting that I must change?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Scott