[Equest-users] Heating system help

Alexander Czank aczank at r3energy.com
Thu May 21 07:27:12 PDT 2009

Hey All,

I’m fairly new to all of this and am looking to get some help as I am
currently just shooting in the dark. I am modeling a 9 story build that has
a HW heating system fired by 7 boilers. That part I have modeled with no
issue. But when it come to the second half of the system, the baseboard
heaters that are found within each apartment I am lost. The apartments are
heated like I said by baseboard heaters on thermostats, and the cooling is
done by regular sleeve air conditioners.

Hope someone can steer me in the right direction as to how one models this.

Thank you,

Alexander Czank

Energy Systems Analyst

R3 Energy Management Audit & Review LLC

E-Mail: aczank at r3energy.com

Office: 914.909.3940 x107

Cell: 914.218.7779

Fax: 914.909.3941

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and document's
attached are for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you have received this
communication in error, please advise the sender by reply email and
immediately delete this message and any attachments without copying or
disclosing the contents.  Thank you

ü Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail