[Equest-users] Electrical demand and consumption

Kosuke kosuke at cmtaegrs.com
Fri May 22 06:41:34 PDT 2009

Does anybody know how eQuest calculates demand for process loads? I have
a base model and a proposed model that have same receptacle loads and
schedule. Consumption for both model came out exactly same, but demand
came out to be 7% higher for the proposed model.  I am modeling this
building for LEED.  Did anybody run into this problem?

Kosuke Kato, LEED AP

Senior Energy Modeling Engineer

CMTA Consulting Engineers, Inc.
Louisville - Lexington KY
Lou. 502 326 3085
Lex. 859 253 0892
kosuke at cmtaegrs.com <mailto:kosuke at cmtaegrs.com>
www.cmtaegrs.com <blocked::http://www.cmtaegrs.com/>

We've gone green! Please verify the necessity of printing this email -
thank you.