[Equest-users] Exterior Lighting

Paul Riemer Paul.Riemer at dunhameng.com
Fri May 1 08:12:42 PDT 2009

The exterior lighting load w/sf input in the Wizard will be multiplied by the building area (all floors) to become a direct kW load on the electric meter.
After you finish the wizard, it will be visible on the electric meter under the Utility & Economics tab in the component tree view.  In wizard mode, you can view it there.  In detailed mode, you can edit it there.

Paul Riemer