[Equest-users] VRF Modeling in Equest

Gary.Schrader at tac.com Gary.Schrader at tac.com
Tue May 19 18:43:08 PDT 2009

Jeff, et al.,

I replied to Omer's post this morning. I'll repost it to the entire
group below:

Omer,

I have successfully modeled a VRV system (aka VRF) in eQuest, so long as
it is the variety that does not simultaneously heat and cool. I have
made several posts about it. Just search for my name with VRV in the
archives and you should be able to find it. Due to workload, I
unfortunately do not have the time to help you any further than that for
now.

Thanks,
Gary Schrader
Engineer I

TAC
16011 College Blvd, Suite 212
Lenexa, KS  66219
Direct:	 +1
Fax:	 +1 913-469-0206
Mobile:	 +1 913-217-8068
Email:	 Gary.Schrader at tac.com
Web:	 www.tac.com <http://www.tac.com/>

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, contains
information of TAC, which may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted
and/or legally privileged. This email is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity named on the message. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
immediately return by email and then delete it.