[Equest-users] Daylight Sensors

James Hess JHess at tmecorp.com
Wed May 20 17:38:37 PDT 2009

I would respectfully argue that you can do daylighting calcs with eQuest.  We've been using the eQuest program for daylighting calcs on several recent projects and the program seems like it does a good job to me, certainly a  good enough job based on the time and budget constraints that we work with on projects.

Regards,

James Hess
TME, Inc.
Little Rock, AR