[Equest-users] Printing Reports in Color

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Tue May 12 08:43:49 PDT 2009

I had the same problem.  In my situation,  the color printer I was using was not my default printer.  To get the reports to print in color, I had to set the color printer as my default printer.

From: Jason Moody [mailto:jmoody at rnm-engineers.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:31 AM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] Printing Reports in Color

I rarely use the graphical reports in Equest but today I need to print a set in color.  Somewhere along the line a problem has occurred where they will only print in black and white even though the preview shows them in color.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  If so, has a solution been found?  I am using version 3.63 build 6345.  Someone else in my office is using version 3.62 and experiencing the same issue.

Jason L. Moody, P.E.
RNM Engineers, Inc.
jmoody at rnm-engineers.com<mailto:jmoody at rnm-engineers.com>
828-456-9851