[Equest-users] Conditioned Height Field?

Matt Edwards2 Matt.Edwards2 at crbusa.com
Tue May 19 16:40:09 PDT 2009

Thanks Scott.  I have been using it on occasion with single story
buildings to generate multiple level spaces within shells.  That way I
can have some rooms that go from floor to structure and others with
plenums above as part of the same shell.  Without it, I have to pick
whether to generate plenums everywhere and delete the ones I don't need
(and subsequently re-size exterior walls) or add them only where I need
them (create new spaces and assign them as plenums).

Thanks,

Matt Edwards LEED AP

CRB Consulting Engineers
1 Kendall Square Ste B17001