[Equest-users] Fwd: Daylight Sensors

Meng Li mli at energyefficient-power.com
Wed May 20 18:18:01 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Meng Li <mli at energyefficient-power.com>
Date: Wed, May 20, 2009 at 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] Daylight Sensors
To: James Hess <JHess at tmecorp.com>

James,

Could you provide us with more specific information regarding how you
usually modeling daylighting using eQuest? I too am interested in this
topic.

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 8:38 PM, James Hess <JHess at tmecorp.com> wrote:

> I would respectfully argue that you can do daylighting calcs with eQuest.
>  We've been using the eQuest program for daylighting calcs on several recent
> projects and the program seems like it does a good job to me, certainly a
>  good enough job based on the time and budget constraints that we work with
> on projects.
>
> Regards,
>
> James Hess
> TME, Inc.
> Little Rock, AR

Meng Li,  LEED AP

We take the proprietary nature of materials such as architectural drawings,
lighting layouts and HVAC specifications etc. very seriously. Under no
circumstance will we divulge any proprietary information to third party or
use it for any purpose other than energy efficiency analysis and modeling.

As well, all analysis performed upon the proprietary materials will be kept
confidential and will never be released to third party without the explicit
written permission of the materials' proprietor.

The content of this email is confidential and intended for its recipient
only.
If you have receive this message by mistake, please contact its sender,
Energy Efficient Power Holdings, Inc. Thank you.

El contenido de este email es confidencial y destinado únicamente  a su
recipiente. Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, por favor contacte
a su remitente, Energy Efficient Power Holdings, Inc. Gracias.