[Equest-users] Manufacturing Building Energy Simulation- eQuest

Paul Riemer Paul.Riemer at dunhameng.com
Thu May 21 07:45:52 PDT 2009

Thanks for sharing Kendra.

If you are like me, with your LEED submittals having a laundry list of included addenda  and referenced CIRs, here are some details.

Kendra is referring to Addendum ac to 90.1-2004 which technically only changed the fan power requirements in Chapter 6 and not Appendix G but there is a CIR that extends the usage of ac, presumably for all LEED programs referencing 90.1-2004.

I am starting to watch the public reviews because that seems to be where the rules can be vetted and the rule changes are accelerating.

Paul Riemer
DUNHAM