[Equest-users] Urgent Message

Curtis Strobehn curt.strobehn at eesinet.com
Wed Nov 4 10:17:40 PST 2009

I am under a dead line and I'm have trouble with Equest
IS there any training DVD videos of any kind for Equest?
If there where training Video’s at one time there should be a back copy or
some other source?

I’m sure there has to be a video somewhere!
I even tried www.youtube.com and couldn't find one thing about Equest.
I’m just a little upset that I have every little time to get this project
done by the 9th November and no training or any Training videos.

Tools are only good if you know how to use them and with out any training or
training videos, then Equest is useless to me.
I have used this Equest before but it was not a complex build like the round
building “Kaiser medical Office" in Salem Oregon.
Every program I ever used there was some contact info or tutorials on line.
This is a first for me and being an Energy Simulation program
I’m every surprised there is on contact number or training videos?
I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY TECH SUPPORT FOR EQUEST OR ANY CONTACT NUMBER.
I'm not to impress with Equest so far.

Curt Strobehn
Mechanical Draft/Designer

EESI Consulting Engineers