[Equest-users] multi-family, hallway entrances

Mike Diess mike.diess at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:52:11 PST 2009

With 2 story multi-family buildings with open (unconditioned) corridors - I
originally input them as low rise, exterior entrance. I created thermal
zones excluding the corridors, since they are unconditioned. In Detailed
edit I find that I cannot relocate the entrances to the interior walls
(facing the unconditioned corridors). Is this because of my choice (
"exterior entrances)?
I tried to re-define my building type in DD Wizard to mid-rise interior
entrance, but the wizard will not allow me to chnge the building type! Does
anyone know why?
thaks
Mike

--