[Equest-users] Thermal Link????

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue Nov 17 07:08:44 PST 2009

When you link elements in eQUEST, then the "linked" element takes on all
of the properties of the element it is linked to except those which are
explicitly set.  I use this for identical boilers and chillers -- when I
change efficiency or capacity in the linked boiler, it is set for all of
the boilers.  Linked fields are dark purple (violet).  You can override
any field in which case it becomes red (typical eQUEST).

Hope this helps.