[Equest-users] HVAC Loads Based on eQuest

Jeremy Poling jpoling at epsteinglobal.com
Thu Nov 5 07:44:07 PST 2009

I did load calcs in both eQuest and Trace for a small addition on a
local government office building (5,000 SF) to try to answer this
question for myself.  For that size there was no difference between the
two and since I was utilizing eQuest for the energy modeling for LEED
then I decided to drop the Trace version to keep myself focused on such
a small, quick project.

JEREMY R. POLING, PE, LEED AP
Senior Sustainability Analyst
Strategic Services
Site Solutions | Operations | Sustainability

EPSTEIN
Architecture
Interiors
Engineering
Construction

600 West Fulton Street
Chicago, Illinois 60661-1259

D: (312) 429-8152
F: (312) 559-1217
C: (312) 504-5905
E: jpoling at epsteinglobal.com <mailto:jpoling at epsteinglobal.com>
W: www.epsteinglobal.com <http://www.epsteinglobal.com/>

Epstein is a firm believer in sustainability. We ask that you please
consider the environment before printing this e-mail.