[Equest-users] Zoning in Detail Wizard...

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 20:43:53 PST 2009

John,

please explain more about what exactly are you trying to edit with the zone
or space you are referencing.  Also, please email back to the group and
attach your .pd2 file and .inp file so that we may open your project file
and look at it so that we can try and help.

There are many users on this group that are happy to assist you, but the
more detail you can provide in your emails to us, the more inclined to know
how to help you and offer you a response.

Please send your files to the group.

Pasha