[Equest-users] Zoning in Detail Wizard...

Otto Schwieterman oschwieterman at fhai.com
Fri Nov 6 06:58:17 PST 2009

Another option may be to perform a save-as, go back into the wizard, and
make the changes. Once the changes are made, you can copy and paste the
changes into the original inp file. Remember that you will have to copy
the same information for the systems and zones.

***Make sure you create backup files when editing the inp. files!!***

Otto