[Equest-users] Natural Ventilation

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Mon Nov 9 08:39:09 PST 2009

If the windows are manually controlled, I think a reasonable way to
model it would be as Alan suggested, as added infiltration, with a
schedule that mirrors the occupancy schedule, so the added infiltration
only occurs when the room is occupied. This way you are modeling your
minimum required ventilation but no more.

William Bishop, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114