[Equest-users] Add DHW in Detailed edit

Jay Keazer JKeazer at tmecorp.com
Thu Nov 12 05:51:37 PST 2009

Mike,

Look under the Water-Side HVAC tab at the top.  On the component tree on the left side, right click the Project (top of the tree) and create a circulation loop of type Domestic Hot Water.  You'll have to input a flow rate and schedule.  Then right click the Project again and create a "DW Heater" and assign it to your new loop.

Jay Keazer, EI
Energy Engineer
TME, Inc.
2039 N Green Acres Road