[Equest-users] energy modeling

Lee Consavage - SCE Lee at SeacoastEngineers.com
Mon Nov 30 05:48:10 PST 2009

Hi Sara,
I'm also new to using eQuest and have had a similar
problem. My work around is to use the Greenfield Garden tutorial drawing
that is included with the eQuest Training Supplement which I downloaded
from the eQuest website: http://www.doe2.com/download/equest/eQUESTv3-40_Tutorial.exe
mark the lower left corner of the existing building on the Greenfield
Garden drawing, then I delete that drawing. I copy & paste my AutoCAD
drawing into this drawing, using the corner of the building as my
reference point. I know it's not an elegant solution, but it
works!
Lee
Lee Consavage, PE
Seacoast Consulting