[Equest-users] eQuest Error

Shane Newman Shane.Newman at me-engineers.com
Mon Oct 5 15:53:51 PDT 2009

Greetings:

I'm getting an error when I try to run one of my models.  When I press the run button, a dialogue box pops up and says "Error: 1 standard writing errors encountered".  After this, I click on the "check building description" button and the BDL error manager pops up.  It then tells me "LOOP-PUMP was referenced on line 8924 but never de...." and then cuts off.  Does anyone know how to fix this error?

Shane Newman, PE, LEED AP
mechanical project engineer

M-E Engineers, Inc.<http://www.me-engineers.com/>
10055 west 43rd avenue
wheat ridge, co 80033

office:  303.421.6655
direct:  303.820.5185
shane.newman at me-engineers.com<mailto:shane.newman at me-engineers.com>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains information confidential and proprietary to M-E Engineers, Inc. and its affiliates.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material immediately.