[Equest-users] Weather file for Mauritius

puja manglani puja_manglani at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:01:45 PDT 2009

Dear Equest users,
I am working on a project that is located in the country of Mauritius. They plan to register for LEED 2009 Core and Shell. I would like to run an energy model for the project but am unable to find an Equest/DOE-2 compatible weather file. I checked DOE-2 and Energy plus websites. They have weather files for many countries except Mauritius. Upon contacting the meteorological department of Mauritius, they are willing to provide weather data but would like to know what specific information is needed to create a DOE-2 compatible weather file. My questions to you are:
1. Who do I contact at DOE-2 to create an Equest friendly weather file for Mauritius
2. What specific information do I ask from the Mauritius meteorogical department so that an Equest compatible weather file can be created.

Thanks

One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what's hot in the world today Drag n' drop

Feel the heat of news, the thrill of sports, the dazzle of Bollywood and much more on MSN India
http://in.msn.com