[Equest-users] DHW in the DD Wizard - question

Umesh Atre umesh at innovativedesign.net
Tue Oct 6 14:30:19 PDT 2009

Mike,

The laundry facilities inputs show up only if your building type is
'Multifamily', which seems like you have.
The DHW Equipment tab/menu on the Project Navigator screen is tied to
the 'Non-HVAC Enduses to Model' screen. Please make
sure you have checked the 'Domestic Hot Water' on this screen. Hope this
helps.