[Equest-users] equest modeling procedure quick reference guide

ron lamarre lamarre_arch at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 17:23:31 PDT 2009

Open a new model and go to the DD wizard.  Navigate to any input box screen and right-click on the input box.  One "help" option should be the PDF file for the quick reference guide.  I know that you can find under the "Specify Window" input box from within the "edit shell" section of the navigator.

I suggest you open and then save the PDF to a seperate computer folder, so you can study it and reference it without messing around within a model.

Ron Lamarre, AIA, NCARB
Architect - LEED AP