[Equest-users] Autoplot option for custom footprint

CJ csjoshi at asu.edu
Fri Oct 16 08:42:41 PDT 2009

Bill,

In your eQuest installation folder, find the eQuest.ini file. Then
copy+paste the following 2 lines just after the 'preferences' section.

*EnableFootprintAutoPlot=1
EnableZoningAutoPlot=1*

Save this file and restart eQuest. I have had best use of this when using
AutoCAD 2004 drawings having polygons (actually, polylines) with fewer
vertices. eQuest allows polygons with 120 vertices I believe. So while using
the autoplot feature, if a polygon is not being traced well, just trace it
manually rather than going back to AutoCAD to fix it.

Thanks,
CJ