[Equest-users] custom windows in EEM wizard error - changes not saved

Miroslav Křenek Krenek at pbaprague.cz
Tue Sep 8 07:00:28 PDT 2009

Dear eQuest users,

I'm doing an energy modeling for the LEED in eQuest 3.63b. I have created a Baseline Building (according to ASHRAE 90.1) and now I want to create an as-design building, using the EEM Wizard. I made a Whole Building Run in EEM Wizard and now I'm editing the building in EEM Run Details. Everything is going fine, until I get to the Custom Windows Placement part. I change the windows, click "Done", finish the wizard, save the project, close eQuest, open the project in eQuest again, go to the EEM wizard, go to the Custom Windows and see, that non of the changes in the windows has been saved!!! Moreover, any change I make from now (not just the windows) are not saved too.

I don't use custom windows in Design Development Wizard (which I used for the Baseline Building), but if I try, it works fine and the changes are saved.

Please, if have any idea what is going wrong I would be very grateful for any help

Best regards

Miroslav Krenek