[Equest-users] Data Center Server Heat Load - 3.63

Ryerson, Gregory Gregory.Ryerson at savvis.net
Mon Sep 14 07:50:40 PDT 2009

I'm a newbie with eQuest and can't determine how to add server load to
my bldg. The 'Heat Rejection' and 'Refrigeration' sections are all
zeroes after a simulation. Where do I add that load so that the HVAC
will see the heat load? Thanks, Greg

Greg Ryerson | Facilities Engineer

Savvis

12301 Tukwila International Blvd, Tukwila, WA 98168

Office: 206.988.6545 | Mobile: 206.391.5813 | Fax: 206.835.8526

E-mail: gregory.ryerson at savvis.net

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) thereto without retaining any copies.