[Equest-users] G3.1.2.8 Design Air Flow Rates

Chan, Walter wchan at csagroup.com
Fri Sep 18 09:15:14 PDT 2009

All,
Thanks for the help on delta T motor heat on supply fan.

Other question is about the 90.1 requirement for baseline case on Air Flow Rate based on 20F temperature difference.  I would like to know how to get eQuest to size supply fan CFM based on the 20F delta T requirement.  Looks like we need to input pre-determined CFM for fan or put in minimum CFM/SF but that all not matching the 20F requirement.

I think this has been through many cases for LEED, but I just not familiar with eQuest entries.

Thanks,

Walter W. Chan, P.E., LEED AP | Senior Engineer | wchan at csagroup.com
1341 North Delaware Ave., Suite 500 | Philadelphia, PA 19125
T: 215.427.8711 |  F: 215.427.8710