[Equest-users] Which report contails Peak Building Loads

Seun Odukomaiya sodukomaiya at laceindy.com
Fri Sep 18 09:48:29 PDT 2009

eQuest users,
Which report in equest contains the building peak heating and cooling loads? I took a look at the LS-C report (Building Peak Load Components), but realized that it does not include outside ventilation air loads. Can someone point me to which report will provide the peak building load in its totality, including outside air ventilation loads. Thanks in advance.

Seun Odukomaiya, LEED AP  -  Mechanical Engineer
L'Acquis Consulting Engineers
280 East 96th Street, Suite 280
Indianapolis, IN 46240
voice:  (317) 706-2075