[Equest-users] DXF import ratio

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:48:37 PDT 2009

Has anybody found or learned a good standard ratio to be used for importing
autocad dxf files into eQuest for building footprints and zoning?  Are there
any standard file data or info that we can save the dxf file in so that it
imports for eQuest at the correct floor area and line lengths?

On previous buildings I have always re-imported the file at different ratios
until I can manage to get the line settings to equate to the line
distances I read from the drawings.

Any suggestions or similar experiences would be helpful to hear.

Thanks,
Pasha