[Equest-users] outside air ratio

Verena Kindl kindl at scholze.de
Fri Sep 11 05:56:53 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have an induction unit for the whole building, supplying 204000 cfm
outside air to the building. So I specify the supply flow of the system
(204000 cfm) and set the min outside air ratio =1. In the SV-A report it
shows on the system level 0 outside air and therefore no cooling/heating
capacity and for the zone it shows about 800-1100 cfm outside air. Only
if I do not specify the supply flow on the system level then I also get
an outside air ratio of 1 for the system level. Why is it not possible
to tell equest that the 204000 cfm it supplies is only outside air. I
have not specified an economizer so it should be outside air all the
time ??

Have a nice weekend.