[Equest-users] Heating Hours Unmet

Nisonger, Kyle M NWK Kyle.M.Nisonger at usace.army.mil
Mon Sep 14 08:42:27 PDT 2009

I have assigned each zone it's own single zone system, but I still am coming
up with about the same number of unmet hours.  I can manually adjust the
design cfm to lower them, but this seems futile trying to play around with it
to get it just right.  Shouldn't eQuest automatically size the equip. and
cfm's to meet the load?  Another question I have is why doesn't the percent
of hours outside of the throttling range on the BEPS report match up with the
number of unmet hours on the SS-R report?  I have attached my project files
if anyone has time to look at them.  I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Kyle Nisonger
Mechanical Engineer, LEED AP
US Army Corps of Engineers