[Equest-users] simulating building performance
lfetzek at phoenixeng.us
Tue Sep 15 06:32:03 PDT 2009
Though I am not familiar with this error, in particular, my
suggestion for fixing it is the following, which has workwed for some other
errors when I didn't want to start over in the wizard:
1. Save and close the project. Make a backup in a separate folder, just in
case the rest of what I suggest fails.
2. Start a new project and use the wizard to set the weather/geographic
3. Save and close the new project.
4. Open the .inp file for the new project in notepad.
5. Copy and paste the weather/geographic lines of code from this .inp file
to the .inp file in the original project, overwriting the corresponding data
6. Close the .inp files in notepad.
7. Re-open the modified original project .inp file in eQuest. If it works
out, save it under a different name/folder and delete the other projects
that have been produced by this procedure.
Lars Fetzek, EI
Phoenix Engineering Group
From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org
[mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Sara
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:01 AM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] simulating building performance
i finished all the input in equest and resolved all my errors, i wanted to
simulate building performance and this is the msg that i got: ***error***
End of file read on weather file.
what does it mean? i can't go back to the first page to change the weather
file anymore.. what should i do?
Equest-users mailing list
To unsubscribe from this mailing list send a blank message to
EQUEST-USERS-UNSUBSCRIBE at ONEBUILDING.ORG
More information about the Equest-users