[Equest-users] oa from system

Verena Kindl kindl at scholze.de
Wed Sep 2 05:52:55 PDT 2009

Hi,

as i now can define two different loops to my IU system is there a way to specify two different hot water coil delta T for  the loops cause I can enter only one hot water coil delta T ? That is why I wanted to assign two different loops cause they have different delta T. And is there a way to assign a two different chilled water loops as well?

Thanks

Verena