[Equest-users] floor multiplier and OA from system

Verena Kindl kindl at scholze.de
Mon Sep 7 23:55:56 PDT 2009

Good morning,

i have a question regarding the floor multiplier. I use one system per
floor and I multiply the middle floor times 50. In my reports I can see
it creates a system for all the 50 floors not a system for every floor.
So in case I use one system per floor I cant use the floor multiplier ?

Regarding the outside air from system. I want that the air inside my
office zones (perimeter) goes to the corridor (core). Is this
automatically the case or do I have to specify that UVT gets OA from
system. Cause I am afraid that by outside air it means outside air that
the system gets and not the already heated inside air in my zone. I want
to have the already heated air in the corridor. Shall I put then min OA
ratio = 0 ?

Thanks a lot