[Equest-users] Negative Net Wall Area Error

Jason Wendel jwendel at heatheng.com
Fri Sep 11 06:35:34 PDT 2009

Thank you, that worked!

Now, some of the areas I have are atrium, multi-level spaces that rise
above the roof.  In some of these the wall that rises above the roof
next to it doesn't show up and I can see right through the model there.
Is that just a graphical view problem too, or do I need to do something
to get it to define a wall there?

-Jason