[Equest-users] Parametric Runs - Building Rotation

Eckwahl, Tom TEckwahl at karpinskieng.com
Fri Sep 11 08:47:30 PDT 2009

I wish it were that simple but no the building is a rectangle.

Under Global parameters I've set up one called "rotation 90", numeric
and my parameter value is 0.0

Under Parametric run definitions I've set up separate runs for 90, 180
and 270 all based on my Baseline run

The Parametric component for the 90 deg run is as follows

Type - BDL command
Component Type - Global parameter
Global parameter Type - Numeric
References - rotation 90
Keyword - numeric
Value - 90.00

It all seems straight forward.  Should I be editing something in the
.imp file?

Thomas N. Eckwahl
Project Engineer, Mechanical

karpinski