[Equest-users] zone temperature

Verena Kindl kindl at scholze.de
Mon Sep 14 04:20:42 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I specified for my IU system the design temperatures at 75/72 F and the
thermostat setting points to the same range 75/72 F ( cooling/ heating
). I supply the air with 68 F and the FC in the zone should do the rest.
For the first glance I let equest autosize the circulation loops. So I
expected that the space temperatures are always between  72-75 F ( as
the fans are running 24 h ). But this is not the case, it is mostly
according to the SS-O report between 65-70 F. I created also an hourly
report to monitor the zone temperature but there I can see the same
result ( obviously it should be the same as space=zone ). The cold and
hot air flows are also zero does it affect my result ? I was thinking it
is maybe the temperature I supply the zone with (68 F) and not the
actual zone temperature but then it should be always 68 F. Any idea ?

Hope u had a good week start.

Regards

Verena