[Equest-users] hot deck temp

Verena Kindl kindl at scholze.de
Mon Sep 14 06:15:36 PDT 2009

Sorry to bother you again, but i am still trying to fix my problem (to
achieve a room temperature of 72-75 F with an IU unit). I think my
mistake is that I  put the zone entering and hot deck max leaving
temperatures both to 68 F and therefore I can not get 72 F room
temperature even so I specify the design temperatures to 72/75 F.

Which one is the main air handling unit coil and which belongs to the
fan coil unit? I tried :

Main AHU coil ?

FC max leaving temp?

But then I get a warning:

Shall I ignore the warning as the room temperatures are fine or do I
have to edit something else?