[Equest-users] Exterior Lighting Load

Jason Wendel jwendel at heatheng.com
Mon Sep 14 07:45:34 PDT 2009

Thank you to all, it makes sense now.

-Jason

From: Bishop, Bill [mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 8:14 AM
To: Jason Wendel; Jonathan Curtin; equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: RE: [Equest-users] Exterior Lighting Load

To add exterior lighting, you can go to the Utility & Economics screen. Direct loads - exterior. Energy will show up as "Ext Usage" on the BEPS/BEPU reports.

William Bishop, EIT, LEED® AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP

Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114