[Equest-users] (no subject)

Furey, Patrick patrick.furey at gec-group.com
Tue Sep 15 12:19:44 PDT 2009

My mistake. Thanks.

  _____

From: Howe, Timothy [mailto:Timothy.Howe at stantec.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 2:17 PM
To: Furey, Patrick; equest-users
Subject: RE: [Equest-users] (no subject)

wrong inp file.  send out the one without the "- Baseline Design" in it.

Timothy Howe, MS, LEED® AP
Mechanical Engineer
Stantec
2060 Brighton-Henrietta Town Line Road
Rochester NY 14623-2792
Ph:   (585) 413-5347
Fx:   (585) 272-1814
Cell: (585) 330-8681

stantec.com

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and
should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose
except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

* Please consider the environment before printing this email.

  _____