[Equest-users] DHW Process Flow

Reilman, Andrew areilman at syska.com
Wed Sep 16 13:53:03 PDT 2009

I think the best way to deal with this is the schedule for the loop.

Andrew Reilman, P.E.
Mechanical Engineer, LEED(r) AP
Syska Hennessy Group, Inc.
A member company of SH Group, Inc.

11500 W. Olympic Blvd.,
Suite 680
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Tel: 310.254.3894
Fax: 310.458.7423
Email: areilman at syska.com
http://www.syska.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are the property of SH Group, Inc. and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. The information contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information and unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.