[Equest-users] Electric meters & loads

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Wed Sep 23 08:34:47 PDT 2009

Lars,

By Default, all the electric loads go to EM1. If you want to assign
internal end-uses to different meters you can do it through the air-side
HVAC zone tab. As always - if you want to modify the end use metering
for a single zone, change it manually. If you want to modify the end use
metering for all the zones, change the default (so you don't have to go
in and do them one at a time.

You probably already know this, but when you create a second meter it
doesn't get added automatically to the utility rate, you have to go in
and add it there.

Hope this helps

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE