[Equest-users] Proposed & Baseline

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Fri Sep 25 12:56:01 PDT 2009

If you look at the LEED template (I haven't seen the 2009 one yet, but
I've done a few in 2.2) you have to input your values for each of the 4
rotations. What I typically do is build two model - the proposed and the
baseline. I then set the rotations in the baseline as parametric runs,
and submit the appropriate reports from the sim files for each
simulation run.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE